- 8 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 8 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- dried chilli seeds (optional)
as well as:
- about 750g – 1kg chicken drumsticks
Wash and dry the chicken. Sprinkle with salt. Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken (best left for a few hours in the fridge).
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Place the chicken drumsticks onto a flat baking tray, which is lined with aluminium foil. Turn the chicken over a few times, and each time glaze with the rest of the marinade.
Copyright & Full recipe: ugotujmyto.pl.