- 3 eggs
- 300g sugar (I usually add less)
- 150ml of oil
- 150ml of water
- 2.5 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2.5 teaspoons of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 bananas (or 2 bananas and a handful of chopped nuts)
- 350g of plain flour
Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the oil, water, mixed (or crushed with fork) bananas, and the baking soda dissolved in 2.5 teaspoons of hot, but not boiling, water. To finish off, I gradually add sieved flour.
Bake at around 200 degrees, for about 30 minutes. After cooling, I decorate with chocolate sauce, although this isn’t necessary. You can just sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Copyright & Full recipe: ugotujmyto.pl.